Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Startup Careers Milkrounds come to HULT Business School!
- Connect with companies and charities to explore trends within social enterprise
- Meet like-minded people doing awesome things in the social enterprise space
- Hear the latest approaches for tackling micro, macro and newly emerging problems
12.35 Registration. Refreshments and finger buffet available
12.50pm Introduction from HULT and opening words from NACUE
1pm Panel session – The state of social enterprise in 2012
- trends and pioneering projects in 2012
- use of old and new media to deliver social change
- is the future for social enterprise in online / local / bottom up models?
Chaired by Devin Foster, MSc Social Enterprise Candidate 2012, HULT
Tom Rippin, CEO and Founder, On Purpose
Al Desmier, CEO, from Savings start up - launching October 2012 Pocketed.com
Katrina Cruz, ClearlySo.com
Rob Wilson, Entrepreneur in Residence, Ashoka UK
1.35pm Summary of the awesome social enterprise projects being spearheaded by HULT MSc Social Enterprise Candidates
1.40pm Social Enterprise Marketplace
Stalls provided by social enterprises and HULT students demoing their project findings
Financial Times interviewing section ;)
2.25pm Closing words from HULT and Hushpreet Dhaliwal, CEO, NACUE
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.